Designed and crafted exclusively for Heal’s in Norfolk, the Cocoon is built for pure comfort. Influenced by Art Deco cocktail chairs of the 1930’s, its luxurious high arms offer somewhere relaxing to snuggle and sink into.
A deep sprung seat and back, combined with integral lumbar support ensures a comfortable sitting experience. Its hand-carved solid beech frame has been carefuly glued and screwed in construction for added strength. Small decorative oak legs accentuate its cosy, compact form. Pair with the matching footstool for ultimate comfort.
• Designed and made in Britain exclusively for Heal’s
• Influenced by the Art Deco cocktail chairs of the 1930s
• Deep sprung seat and back with lumbar support
• Hand carved solid beech frame
• Oak legs
• Made to order, available in two different tensions